Type of Intervention: Executive Order
Sectors Involved: Civil Defence
Level of Jurisdiction: National
Lead People/Agency: Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc
Overview: 1. To isolate Chi Linh city, Hai Duong province:
– To implement social distancing for 21 days, starting from 12.00 January 28th, 2021
– To close all schooling, social, entertainment and gathering activities and business of non-essential goods
– To stop transportation activities from Chi Linh city to other areas, to limit personal transportation, except for needed cases.
– To obey all regulations on outbreak prevention and control
2. For Quang Ninh Province:
– To stop all activities of Van Don International Airport, starting from 12.00 January 28th, 2021
– To implement contact tracing, testing and quarantine with close contact for 21 days; and to apply isolation and social distancing as instructed by the Directive No 15/CT-TTg dated March 27th, 2020 and Directive No 16/CT-TTg dated March 31, 2020.
3. For other provinces:
– To conduct outbreak prevention measures
– To apply isolation and social distancing accordingly with the risk stratification of the areas
– To use masks and limit gatherings in public areas
– To enhance auditing outbreak prevention activities.
4. The Ministry of Health to draw resources to support Quang Ninh and Hai Duong provinces to quickly resolve the outbreaks in the 2 provinces, and to actively propose solutions for effective outbreak control.
5. The Ministry of National Defense, Public Security, Health, Provincial People’s Committees to strictly control immigration activities, to prevent and strictly deal with illegal immigration.
6. The Ministry of Information and Communication, Ministry of Health, Viet Nam Television, Radio Voice of Viet Nam, Viet Nam News Agency and other communication and news agencies, Provincial People’s Committees to update the situations and prevention measures for the citizens.
Full details here: http://vanban.chinhphu.vn/portal/page/portal/chinhphu/hethongvanban?class_id=2&_page=1&mode=detail&document_id=202575
Other links: 1
Type of Justification: Advice of INTERNAL government advisory committee or group, Perception of an increased threat
Source of Evidence or Justification: National – government