This item is sourced from the CCCSL: CSH Covid-19 Control Strategies List co-ordinated by the Complexity Science Hub Vienna, Austria. We are in the process of gathering further information and aligning taxonomies for these items.
Intervention Categories: Planning and strategy; Creation of or release of plans; Legal and policy; New initiatives; nternational travel measures; Social and physical distancing measures; Reopening offices, businesses, institutions, and operations
Level of Jurisdiction: National
Overview: The State Security Council discussed further measures related to the spread of coronavirus
Brief outputs from the meeting of the State Security Council (BR) of 4.3.2020:
● BR discuss further measures related to the spread of coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
● The Ministry of Health decided to ban the sale of respirators category FFP3 abroad and to limit their sales on the domestic market similar measures ministry going in the category of disinfectants
● BR also agreed that it is not yet necessary to restrict the organization of mass events, with the exception of the Biathlon World Cup
● BR agreed that the priority is to provide effective respirators and disinfectants for medical staff .
Therefore, we decided to implement their central purchasing and central distribution system. The Minister of Health has decided to ban the sale of these medical supplies abroad. The Minister of Finance, Alena Schillerová, will issue a decision on price regulation within 12 hours in order to prevent various scumbags who are trying to abuse the current situation. Yesterday we contacted all hospitals, we negotiated with suppliers and that is the most important thing today, ” said Prime Minister Andrej Babiš.
● The BR also decided that it is not yet necessary to restrict the organization of mass events . However, it decided that the organizers of events in which more than 5,000 people are expected to attend will have to report their organization to the relevant regional hygiene station
● BR also dealt with the risks associated with traveling by public transport from abroad . In addition to stopping flights from China, South Korea and northern Italian airports, it considers it essential that other carriers be provided with a sufficient amount of disinfectants to be available to train or bus crews as well as to passengers at stations. Passengers arriving from potentially risky destinations will be monitored in the same way as passengers at airports
● the government also wants to address potential the risk associated with the unorganized accommodation of foreigners in the form of Airbnb . “This system works de facto virtually and we really need to think about how to get it under control so that we know who lives in those flats,” stated Prime Minister Babiš
Full details here: http://www.hygpraha.cz/dokumenty/bezpecnostni-rada-statu-projednala-dalsi-opatreni-v-souvislosti-se-sirenim-koronaviru-4638_4638_506_1.html
Other links: 1