The list will never be complete and we are always seeking to update our inventory.
We encourage you to visit the site regularly and send us your links to add to this section.
- NEW: Science and Diplomacy: The Sustainable Development Goals: Roadmaps to Progress – E. William Colglazier May 2018
- Sir Peter Gluckman – Remarks to the Multi-Stakeholder Forum on Science, Technology and Innovation for the Sustainable Development Goals, New York May 2017
- International Council for Science interview with Daniel Sarewitz: What is the role of science in a post-normal world? – Johannes Mengel, October 2016
- Science: Conference navigates gap between science and government – Michaela Jarvis, 28 October 2016
- Interview with Sir Peter Gluckman in Research Europe: Opening Up – Craig Nicholson, 6 October 2016, page 6
- Science/Business: Scientists and politicians: we need to learn how to talk to each other – Eanna Kelly, 4 October 2016
- Editorial in Science: The science-policy interface – Sir Peter Gluckman, 2 September 2016
- Comment from Canadian Science Policy Centre: The Chief Science Officer’s Roles Within Government – Ted Hsu, 29 March 2016
- Comment in Nature Climate Change: Policy assessments to enhance EU scientific advice – Dr Martin Kowarsch, 9 November 2015
- Editorial in Science: Australia needs a Science Strategy – Professor Ian Chubb, Chief Scientist Australia, 29 August 2014
- Comment in Nature: The art of science advice to government – Sir Peter Gluckman, Chief Science Advisor NZ, 13 March 2014
- Comment in Nature: Twenty tips for interpreting scientific claims – William Sutherland, David Speigelhalter and Mark Burgman, November 2013
- Comment in Nature: Science Policy: Beyond the Great and the Good – Robert Doubleday and James Wilsdon
- Canada-based newsletter on research and development, science and technology, innovation and knowledge-based economic development (subscription required) : Re$earch Money – Mark Henderson, Managing Editor
- Science Advice to Governments – 2014 conference blog (archives)
- Road to Paris – ICSU. An editorially independent blog about what is new and under-reported in the field of climate change, disaster risk reduction and sustainable development, in the lead up to the 2015 Climate meeting in Paris.
- The Guardian: website on science policy. Includes several articles around the 2014 conference – interviews with speakers and key players.
- The Impact Blog. Based on the book The Impact of the Social Sciences by Bastow et al.